Sunday, March 22, 2020

Nairobi > Massi Mara

We woke up nice and early I love being jet-lagged haha I feel so productive in the morning. We were woken by our host doing her laundry by hand. Nbd we layed in bed and were just loving life. I showered and almost got electrocuted because the shower head was one that headed the water was heated from it. I swear I saw it spark lol. 

We had pancakes for breakfast and Africa sweet potatoes and some watermelon. We got all packed up and then had our driver pick us up he was so great him and his brother picked us up and we headed to the safari
 We dropped off our driver's brother and then headed off we stopped in the biggest valley in the world that goes from Jordan to Kenya. 

We drove and drove and drove stopped for a yummy lunch and went to the stores and grabbed a big jug of water and drove to our camp. Right as I was about to fall asleep and then we went on a bumpy dirt road. So I was wide awake. 

They showed us around and our tent and then we went and showed us the toilet haha oh gal! It's a hole in the ground. Joy's 

Jed took a nap and I tried to not take a nap but I did. Jed planned out the whole weekend their and I had no idea what was happening. 

We had dinner and met some people from Germany and they were so nice! 

We both crashed so hard and went to bed in our tent. We slept so well!!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment