Friday, March 27, 2020

CAGE DIVING WITH SHARKS

2 am wake up call people! 

we got our pre-packed lunches and jumped in the car for a 3-hour drive where we were going to go dive with sharks. 

I braided my hair and then plugged in a podcast and fell asleep. Jed didn't sleep very well poor kid can't sleep sitting up. 

we got there signed in had a hardy breakfast and then got all dressed in our orange get up and walked down to the boat.

they were prepping us for some big waves and it was so chill. 

we got on the boat and we rode out to the place and put on our wet suits. I, of course, put on 2 and everyone thought I was crazy but I was so warm! Jed and I were the first in the cage and we saw some sharks and it was so so close! but I got so so sick! holy cow I didn't know that I could get that sick. I just sat there and tried not to die and Jed was about to get in 2 times! I  think I was getting sick because I was going up and down and then also they kept throwing chum into the water right over my head! 

we went back had some soup and headed to see some penguins then headed home. jeds leg was acting up and he was in a lot of pain


we felt like tacos so we walked to get some tacos and it was so yummy.  we literally just sat we were so tired and tomorrow we had another wake-up call. 

we had some really good Italian food that night with the restaurant and it was so yummy and we went to sleep!
































































































No comments:

Post a Comment