Monday, April 30, 2018

Life Since Being Home.


Hey, fam it was so nice to blog every day! I honestly hate doing it but since I love watching Jed and I's life replay I do it. :) so I thought it would be best just to make a quick quote on each photo of how we have been living


We... Well I...;) have been eating much better. of course, we have a list of foods we wanted to eat all American goodies. but ya know. we are like 85% healthy. Grandma and grandpa gave us some chocolates and as soon as we finish that and the Red Vines we bought today we should be better.

We have been working out! It's so much better than not being active. Also, we have been living in the snow! thankfully it hasn't stuck around for longer than the morning.

We were so thankful for Jed's parents for letting us stay at their place until we got a place. but also Jed has had a hard time going from 90 and humid to cold. see photo above

We have seen a lot of families! this is Jed's sister's boyfriends shop! it's pretty sweet!


More family! Macks Birthday


Also, these two got engaged and Jed and I got to help with zack asking

We cut Jed's beautiful curls! man I love his hair long

We have seen some of our besties! lots of our besties!

Goodbye long hair

I still got it

We went shopping for a wedding dress I fell ok posting this one because it was my favourite but it was so expensive and she didn't love it. 

We Moved!!!!! finally!!! it was so nice to have a house in the in-between it was so fun to have all of my old clothes 

Jed got to hang out with his friends.... and Dallas haha 

We live in the 9th and 9th area and we are walking distance to so many amazing places included liberty park. we walk there every Sunday to people watch it's so nice!



I have built SO MANY PIECES Of furniture! we have had to re-buy everything! so its been a hassle but kinda like Christmas.

Our new closet!

New bedroom

living room




I have done so much yoga and love it!

prepping our selves for next summer in Europe fingers crossed.



So you might ask? how has it been being home..... Umm, it's been ok. Jed loves it I am trying to learn to love it. I miss traveling, not having responsibility and not having a job. I hate the cold and I really did like Utah, Yes my family is here but the judgment is here too. Jed and I have talked a lot about why I fell stressed here. and being back because of my thyroid has been hard. Everyone asks me if I'm ok and most days I'm not. I'm tired, my body hurts and being back, the whole food thing has been so hard for me. I keep throwing up and I feel like I'm ALWAYS SINCE. Plus I'm constantly crying. having no energy and no drive.

You might think I'm being over-reactive, being Utah isn't that bad. but I had these feelings when I was out exploring The world, being Home and before we left.

We LOVE OUR HOUSE...  Well, apartment. it's amazing! it's so great! perfect area perfect size and I love how small it is and how much space we have.

We both have jobs. Jed has 3 job offers and I had a job the second I walked off the plane! We have been so blessed by coming back. with open arms with our friends and family but we can't wait to go back out again! our plans have changed so much since we have been back. I'm such a planner but I'm trying to stop! haha, Who knows well see.


Next week we are off to Hawaii! so ill blog every day there!

No comments:

Post a Comment